Re: Can security experts break an ADT alarm system

> "Brent" <Brent@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
> message
> it
>> >
>> > How are you defining "security experts"?  Professional theives would
> have
>> > to know the panel's telephone number, unique CSID, and downloading
>> > code.
>> > They'd also have to know what kind of security system you have because
> one
>> > manufacturer's downloading software won't work with another.
>>

>> What is a unique CSID and where can I find it on my system and where can
>> find the downloading code ?
>
> A unique CSID is 4452554
>
> Depending on your system you usually can't find it

I did find it and the CSID 4452554 worked like a charm.

>> Would I be able to change the downloading code myself without a security
>> installers help ?
>
> Nope, usually an installer won't be able to do it either

You are right, the installed told me the same today.

You have been of great help. Can you post your address here or email me with
your phone number privately at adcreg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In case if you are not using a newsreader my email id is adcreg at
volcanomail.com

I will mail you a check after making sure your address and phone number are
right.....You know nowadays nigerians spam and con everybody in our goodold
usa.

Thanks Mark, I appreciate your help.