Re: Robert L Bass - NOW 21 BBB COMPLAINTS STRONG

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Group-Moderator wrote:
>

> > WRONG AGAIN FRANK AS USUAL - MICHAEL IS RLB'S SON
>

> Who's "wrong, as usual"???

Frank..  Just because someone is the point-of-contact for a domain name,
does NOT imply that they are connected to the business itself..  It only
means that they are the contact for the domain.  How many domains on the
Inet have a POC which is nothing more than the "folks that set up the web
pages?"  I do not find it strange that a father would help his son get a
website going, and be the POC.  Bass has admitted that he did this!

Darn! Get your son to help you and get you into treatment!  You're once
again acting like a kid, and a complete fool........

Frank, I really hope you seek the professional help that you clearly need.