Re: TEST

Group-Moderator wrote:

> FRANK YOU TALK OUT YOUR BASS.....
> PROVE THAT GROUP MODERATOR OPERATES EVEN ONE OF THE SITES THAT YOU MENTION
> ABOVE -

I have.  On many occasions.  How quickly you forget.

> BETTER YET PROVE THAT I AM THE OLD GROUPMODERATOR THAT USED TO POST
> VIA AOL -

You've sort of done that yourself (when defending yourself to Mark).

> GOOFYSPLACE.COM STATES THE WEBMASTER IS A FRANKLIN OLSEN -MFRANK
> IS CLOSEENOUGH FOR ME - IS IT THAY YOU OPERATE THATSITE AND JUST TRY AND
> BLAME IT ON GROUP-MODERATOR?

Goofysplace states many things that are untrue.  In fact, it's sorta
become a personal "blog" for people you don't like (or who've taken
exception to your antics) and for some that you do.

Go ahead.  "Muderate" my day...