Re: TEST

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:cBeqg.117658$Mn5.53895@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Group-Moderator wrote:
>
>> FRANK YOU TALK OUT YOUR BASS.....
>> PROVE THAT GROUP MODERATOR OPERATES EVEN ONE OF THE SITES THAT YOU
>> MENTION
>> ABOVE -
>
> I have.  On many occasions.  How quickly you forget.
>

>> BETTER YET PROVE THAT I AM THE OLD GROUPMODERATOR THAT USED TO POST
>> VIA AOL -
>
> You've sort of done that yourself (when defending yourself to Mark).
>

>> GOOFYSPLACE.COM STATES THE WEBMASTER IS A FRANKLIN OLSEN -MFRANK
>> IS CLOSEENOUGH FOR ME - IS IT THAY YOU OPERATE THATSITE AND JUST TRY AND
>> BLAME IT ON GROUP-MODERATOR?
>
> Goofysplace states many things that are untrue.  In fact, it's sorta
> become a personal "blog" for people you don't like (or who've taken
> exception to your antics) and for some that you do.
>
> Go ahead.  "Muderate" my day..

Is this TRUE? You stated that you never filed a complaint against Bass.
Frank files complaint with Florida against Bass

Subject: Re: Frank files complaint with Florida against Bass
From: Nomen Nescio nobody@xxxxxxxxx
Date: 8/20/2002 3:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Frank posted the following at the very end of a long message. I didn't
want anyone to miss it.

>I'm going to close by posting the contents of the complaint I filed against
>you
>yesterday morning. It is my hope that other participants of the group who
>feel
>as strongly will lend their support and follow suit. You don't deserve the
>public's trust, and you definitely don't belong in this industry. Here's
>the
>link to the MyFlorida website:
>https://www.myfloridalicense.com/entercomplaint.asp?SID=
>
>And here's the complaint:
>
>"The complaintant alleges the following:
>
>Robert L. Bass of Bass Home Electronics is selling security alarm
>equipment over
>the internet, performing "value added" service by altering the programming
>of
>customer installed systems via remote downloading, and selling monitoring
>service contracts. While he states that the latter does not include
>customers
>in Florida, he is actively engaged in the sale of such contracts for
>profit. He
>also argues that because he does not install or service alarm equipment he
>is
>not required to be licenced. The complaintant contends that the
>downloading and
>remote programming of alarm panels constitutes "servicing". Mr. Bass
>further
>states that because he performs the downloading free of charge he is not
>required to be licenced as he is not receiving compensation for this
>service.
>The complaintant contends that consumers that purchase products from his
>web-site are provided a "value added" service and as such Mr. Bass IS being
>compensated through the actual sale of the equipment from his store. Mr.
>Bass
>further advises that he provides the downloading service for free to
>anyone that
>requests it without restriction. The complaintant contends that this
>service
>constitutes a method of marketing intended to draw the consumer to purchase
>equipment from his website."
>
>Please note that I did not mention your criminal history. I'll leave that
>for
>someone else to do if they want. I believe (on further consideration)
>that this
>is the REAL reason you are so tenaciously attempting to exploit perceived
>loopholes in the statutes. Perhaps you should have picked Indiana (sorry
>Andy)
>or some other unregulated State in which to settle. Regardless of the
>outcome
>though, the opinion I have regarding your suitability for this profession
>is
>shared by a majority of the participants of this group as well as those in
>the
>trade outside of it.

Wow. Frank started out here defending Bass, and now he's filing formal
complaints against him with the state of Florida.

- badenov

begin 666 back_ani.gif
M1TE&.#EA& `8`/P`,0```/___[N[NP```$1$1(B(B.[N[LS,S'=W=ZJJJIF9
M`"P`````& `8```%PF @CJ21B(D@D&P;' 4<K(5K*XIH(+3-&K&2(5#SB6!#
M%\(84)Q\2!?PP Q,6XMD-9!E*0I%HP`1)@F*A#0UK5[YBH/X*BYWV^#R`'V@
M,N+Y>G1];R*",RH"!G8N?XLBCBP/*FD,!8B(98];1@.;/@.*6@(.1XJDHR.H
M`PL(# 8&#0@xxxx+!0RLK@8$" 0*H $$9P\!#@S!)P3)`@H+`@D,G<%G<-/6