Re: BRAVERY of NSA and FBI BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS

> "Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> You sound alot like Pxxl from Belgium. You really should seek some
>> professional help. Everytime you sputter the same NSA, FBI and CIA crap,
> it
>> makes you sound like you are a few fries short of a Happy Meal.
>>
>> Jim Rojas
>
> As nutty as Pxxl was I don't think he was close to McGinn

Mark YUCK,

Did you call these PSYCHOPATHS and ask why they kept me still alive ? Did I
tell you I already filed a complaint with the police and if anything happens
to me, all these PSYCHOPATHS will go to prison ?

List of UNDERCOVER EVIL AMERICAN GOVT NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS and their
ADDRESSES and PHONE NUMBERS.

The FIRST TWO agents Maddelina Wahl and Kathleen Taylor are listed on
www.infospace.com under their UNDERCOVER AGENTS HUSBANDS names Larry Wahl
and Kevin Taylor.

1) Agent Maddelina Wahl , 28087 Hickory Drive, Farmington Hills, MI 38331
ph 248-324-1527.

2) Agent Kathleen Taylor, 29390 Bermuda Lane, Southfield, MI 48034, Ph
248-356-1946.

3) Agent Mediha Krijestorac, 30408 Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336, ph
248-477-9161.

4) Agent Frank Spodek, email id:   sfrank9 at aol.com or sfra...@xxxxxxx

5) 351 FTK - Atlanta, Georgia car registration in Sep 2004 (undercover
agents)