Re: Napco MA3000 - Dialer Test on both Lines?

This was a requirement that first appeared in the 1996 NFPA 72 edition to be
effective June 1998

NFPA 72-1996  Section 4-5.3.2.1.6.2

NFPA 72-1999 Section 5-5.3.2.1.6.2

state that both channels shall be tested at intervals not exceeding 24 hours
with an exception that if two lines (numbers) are used it shall be permitted
to test each line (number) at alternating 24-hour intervals

Unless the requirement has been removed in later editions,  I believe you
will find that it is required for the 24 hour test to alternate between the
two lines or test both lines every 24 hours.

Doug