Re: Cops Central Station

I don't  have the link right now. A buddy of mine was gonna use them a
while back and asked me to review the contract they asked him to sign.
I hve a copy of it somewhere but no time now to find it...gotta go do a
low battery this morning. No way would "I" sign it.
---
Qwest must have monkees or engineers nntp is still messed up, every now
and then one or two posts will squeak through after waiting 5
minutes...really sux. I've emailed them again yesterday. Others on
usenet have said this has been going on since Dec. although only since
June for me.