Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

> I wonder a what point DIY becomes a deep sinkhole
> form time and expense for me at least.

Most of the DIYers I talk to say they do it because they enjoy it
or because they couldn't find a dealer they liked.  Relatively
few do DIY solely to save money.

If you enjoy this sort of thing, it might be for you.  If you
don't mind spending the time, same answer.  If it's primarily a
matter of getting the job done efficiently, go with a
professional.  Either way, choose carefully.  If I can help with
advice on your proposals I'd be happy to do so.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms