Re: Removing wireless mounting tape from vinyl windows?

<r.segrist@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> We install temporary alarms due to our back log of installations. With
> these temporary systems, we use a lot of double sided tape to place
> sensors. In removing these, we have found that lighter fluid seems to
> work best to remove the adhesive left behind by the tape.

Lighter fluid?  Don't know if its the same stuff, but mineral spirits smells
the same.  I know we used it for removing adhesive recently when we were
doing a glue down hard wood floor in our new house.  Worked pretty good.

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com