Removing wireless mounting tape from vinyl windows?

What is ths safest, easiest way of removing tape residue from white
vinyl window frames. I'm wiring a 2001-built home that had ademco
5816's on every window, and there are a LOT of windows!

Any good tricks? I'm concerned about experimenting with chemicals
because I don't want to stain the customer's window frames.

Thanks.

Dave