Re: Removing wireless mounting tape from vinyl windows?

We install temporary alarms due to our back log of installations. With
these temporary systems, we use a lot of double sided tape to place
sensors. In removing these, we have found that lighter fluid seems to
work best to remove the adhesive left behind by the tape.