Re: Hey Robert Campbell

 It is sufficient to say that his offering the industry standard contractual
term doesn't imply I think he is ripping anyone off. That is just your
oversensitivity to my statement.

And frankly, I don't care what you think about my monthly term way of doing
business.

We're not going down this pointless road again !

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html