Re: Hey Robert Campbell

R.H.Campbell wrote:
> Back at your stupidity again eh ? Cant leave it alone can you....

Right back atcha Bobby!

You leave it alone and so will I.

There was no reason in the world for you to make any comment about Bobs
customer being stupid for signing a long term agreement. Just because
you say, "no offense" ..... it's supposed to make it alright for you to
get your digs in? It IS offensive to imply that Bob is ripping off his
client by accepting the agreements. And it FURTHER implies that ANYONE
who accepts long term contracts is equally stupid. WHEN, in fact, it is
YOU who throws away the equity of your company.

MYYYY stupidity?   Where do you see ME bringing up the fact that YOU
don't have long term agreements and that I think that it's stupid?  No
one EVER brings that up or thows that in your face. It's always YOU
who's got to "blather" about it. And then when I call you out for it
............ It's MY stupidity?     Yeh sure.