Re: Hey Robert Campbell

Hey, I don't "hate" them; as Jim so likes to blather on about...that IS the
industry norm unfortunately!! It's just they aren't in the customers best
interests in the vast majority of cases. And far too many companies (at
least around here) use them to virtually extort money from the clients under
certain circumstances.

No offence to you personally Bob, but if he's stupid enough to sign that
long a contract, that's his problem !!

$80 and $90 bucks a month ? I assume you have other things going on here
other than basic monitoring?... cellular charges or DVAC's perhaps ! That
would definately help the bottom line....:)) The IRS must love you.....

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html