Re: Ademco Supplier for DIY'ers in Phoenix?

Crash Gordon wrote:
> I'm here, but I'm really annoying to deal with...I actually want to make a
> few bucks :-)

Now THAT's REALLY annoying.

How can you actually think about making a healthy profit when there's
someone out there who really NEEDs something and doesn't want to pay a
lot of money. I can't imagine how you can actually LIVE with yourself
by not surrendering some portion of your business to people who NEED
help and NEED parts and NEED advice while you sit there with all this
knowledge and experience and can get parts so easily.

SHAME ON YOU!