Re: Hey Robert Campbell

R.H.Campbell wrote:
> It is sufficient to say that his offering the industry standard contractual
> term doesn't imply I think he is ripping anyone off. That is just your
> oversensitivity to my statement.

Hmmm.
Then what was the point in calling his client stupid? And haven't you
said repeatedly in the past that anyone who uses long term contracts is
ripping off their clients? With that in mind ..... how am I being "over
sensitive"? Are you saying something different now or just trying to
weasle out of what you said?

With all the names that you've called dealers who use term contracts in
the past, do you now contend that calling his client stupid carries no
futher implications?

> And frankly, I don't care what you think about my monthly term way of doing
> business.

I can understand that completely ........ and in a one or two time
circumstance, simply out of politeness, that alone would deter someone
from making further comments to you about it.

However it seems that you can't understand that it works both ways. I
(and I'd have to guess that the majority of people participating here
........  also) don't care what YOU think about long term contracts.
But that doesn't seem to deter YOU from jumping up at every mention of
the word 'contract' to tell us AAAAAGGGAIN what you think about them.
Why is it ok for YOU to always bring out YOUR opinion and when called
on it, you get all huffy  ....... like people should care about hearing
YOUR policies?

I sincerly hope that you do understand, that I also  really .... really
...don't care how you run your business. It's fine with me and I'm sure
with everyone, regardless of what policies you have. But it is an
important fact to note that as far as I can remember, neither I nor
anyone else here has ever initiated any thread or interjected anything
about the merits and benefits of term contracts. What that we could say
the same about your pontification of YOUR contractual policies. Why is
it ok for you to criticize and to insinuate fraud and deception on the
part of anyone using term contracts and voice your opinion, (which is
radically against the "Industry Standard Contractual Term")  but you
don't think you should be criticized about what YOU do?

> We're not going down this pointless road again !

Not unless you lead the way, we wont.

I noticed that you don't seem to have anything to say about the fact
that it's always YOU who broaches the subject about how bad, term
contracts are, but no one ever starts a thread or interjects about how
stupid YOUR policies are. Yet you get your shorts is a knot when
someone takes you to task for it. A little hypocritical there aren't we
Bobby boy?

If you don't want to go down the road Robert, then step on the brakes
at the stop sign.  You know where it is.