Re: Laminated (safety) Glass for windows-- two questions

Great Canadian Beer....Labatts, Dow, Molson's...real beer in quarts
no less......I used to walk between Labatt's brewery and Seagrams Distillery
in Ville LaSalle (outside of Montreal) everyday on my way to school.

Now my days of drinking are slowing down too (58). I'm just
hangin on as long as I can with Coors Lite.

I miss the old bar rooms we used to frequent years ago....
after our high school classes.....

Norm Mugford

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html