Re: Laminated (safety) Glass for windows-- two questions

HAHAHAHA....beautiful !! Never thought about how that would come across.....

I'm afraid at 62, my "bar hopping" days are long gone....don't have the
physical reserves for that anymore.

Coors Lite ?? ...now that may get you in trouble !!  I drink Canadian
beer...REAL beer...not some spring water fed beaver p*ss.....

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html