IFLAf.422479$ki.134080@pd7tw2no:">news:IFLAf.422479$ki.134080@pd7tw2no:

> Manny R. <makusafe wrote:
>> Frank Olson <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>> 4BFzf.389136$ki.278741@pd7tw2no:">news:4BFzf.389136$ki.278741@pd7tw2no:

>>>Neither.  Contact Sentex and buy your own copy.
>>>

>> I would if I was a Sentex Dealer, but I don't need it anymore as
>> someone gave me a copy, no need to be a prick if you can help or
>> don't want to!
>

> Whine, whine, whine.  Coming into a forum of professionals and asking
> for one to "give" you a copy of licensed software is just plain
> *unprofessional*.  Your response is equally so (I would say
> "childish", but even that would be a level above you).

You are not even in my league my friend, I have been around this industry
longer than you, so you are the childish one! just look at your response,
don't act like an Asshole and no one will call you one!

 Although is a copyrighted software you can obtain it for free, as a matter
of fact they give it away with every system you buy.
 I have way more experience and integrity than you could ever have, I been
in this forum before and notice that you and others here provide nothing to
this group, only stupid flames.  You should be using the group to discuss
and help one another rather than flame anyone that ask a question.