> IFLAf.422479$ki.134080@pd7tw2no:">news:IFLAf.422479$ki.134080@pd7tw2no:
>

>>Manny R. <makusafe wrote:
>>
>>>Frank Olson <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>>>4BFzf.389136$ki.278741@pd7tw2no:">news:4BFzf.389136$ki.278741@pd7tw2no:

>>>I would if I was a Sentex Dealer, but I don't need it anymore as
>>>someone gave me a copy, no need to be a prick if you can help or
>>>don't want to!
>>

>>Whine, whine, whine.  Coming into a forum of professionals and asking
>>for one to "give" you a copy of licensed software is just plain
>>*unprofessional*.  Your response is equally so (I would say
>>"childish", but even that would be a level above you).
>>

> You are not even in my league my friend, I have been around this industry
> longer than you, so you are the childish one! just look at your response,
> don't act like an Asshole and no one will call you one!
>
>  Although is a copyrighted software you can obtain it for free, as a matter
> of fact they give it away with every system you buy.
>  I have way more experience and integrity than you could ever have, I been
> in this forum before and notice that you and others here provide nothing to
> this group, only stupid flames.  You should be using the group to discuss
> and help one another rather than flame anyone that ask a question.

Boy are you off base, friend...  Check out your response...  They "give
it away with every system you buy"...  The keywords, "friend", are
"every system *you buy*".

Hope you're real happy with the software you got for "free" because one
"individual" didn't have the integrity a number of posters here have
demonstrated over and over again.  Bass *used to* give away the
downloading software for a number of panels for free on his website.
Perhaps *he* can explain the meaning of the word "Copyright" (or the
fine print in the EULA) to you...