Re: Sentex Infinity Software

Frank Olson <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
L3ZAf.203903$tl.10225@pd7tw3no:">news:L3ZAf.203903$tl.10225@pd7tw3no:

The software was not for me to begin, I called the gate company that
installed all eight systems, and told them to sell the software to their
customer, and they actually gave it to the management company, that manages
those properties.
The only reason that I got involved, was we do all the EMS,CCTV,Fire and
Card Access for this properties. All they wanted was an easier way to enter
their directories, the company that use to manage these buildings before
took the PC that had the Tele Entry software.