Re: [rant] Missing sock syndrome

I use to have the same problem when I was installing systems. I had one of
those Plano flat fishing tackle boxes strictly for contacts, beanies, and
resistors, to avoid the problem with mismatched items.

When I arrived home, I would hang my keys on a family keyholder, and just
below it, I was required by Management to empty all my pockets into a large
clear fishbowl.

After about a month, a authorized representative from Management would hand
me ziplock bags with contacts, mags, lithium batteries, beanies, resistors,
money, etc., all sorted for me. I then just took the ziplock bags and placed
them in the correct compartment in the tackle box...this worked well for
about 15 years.

Jim Rojas