Re: [rant] Missing sock syndrome

I just restocked my shop today after my wife did some housecleaning ! She
recovered a billion beenies under the living room sofa cushions where I lay
down every evening to watch the news !! Then I did a cleanout of my sons
working boxes this morning while he is away on vacation, and recovered
another billion contacts and magnets he didn't know he had....

Next time he calls and says.."Dad, we need more contacts"....he's gonna get
the third degree....:))

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html