Re: More Help With Siren !!

My recollection of the 2500 is that the keypad sounds on entry delay, not on
an alarm, are you sure you have a 2500?, in an earlier post you mentioned
about the terminals being labelled SPKR,  I recall the terminals being
labelled as BELL, not SPKR on the 2500.

 If the motion chimes when activated then either the programming has been
changed or the motion detector wires have been moved to a zone programmed as
a perimeter zone.
Have you changed or attempted to either change or default the programming ?.
The 2500 is very easy to program and you be able to find a programming
manual for it if you google.

Doug L