Re: More Help With Siren !!

Thanks , I tripped the alarm correctly and the Keypad Sounds but no
Siren. There are no trouble Codes, I dont have a manual that tells me
how to do the actual programming, just what the owners manual tells me,
basic stuff, not technical stuff. Im pretty sure its a minor
Programming thing, but im pretty much out of options now, apart from
hitting random buttons and hoping for the best, There is one other
quirk that wasnt present prior to this, When i Turn on the Door Chime
feature, It 'chimes' not only when i open doors or windows but also
everytime  the motion detector senses someone ??? Apart from these 2
problems everything seems perfect and there is no trouble code showing.
I might have to break down and call a Tech, unless someone knows how to
fix this !!!!!