Re: More Help With Siren !!

I think he also said that the bell test function sounds the siren, that
would also mean that the fuse is OK.

Assuming that the bell test function does sound the siren, my guess is that
either he didn't wait for the exit delay to expire or tried to trip a
home/away zone.

If thats not it then the zone programming should be checked or it could be
that the board itself is defective

Doug L