Re: Slomins vs ADT vs Brinks vs any other home security system vendor

Mr.Double-sided tape wrote:
> Email me at alarminstall@xxxxxxx and I will gladly help you.
> The other poster (Bass) will do nothing more than attempt to sell you a
> do-it-yourself kit, and the installer he is insulting happens to be a
> very well-respected alarm installer in NY state.

It's classical Bass.  You don't have to be here very long to see the
discord he causes in this and many other Newsgroups.

There's at leaat one Florida based online store we know of you had best
avoid.  He's a one-man show and the owner talks endlessly about flying
planes and trading favours on the beach in Bahia with the local
constabulary using "good American condoms".  The fellow is not the kind
of man you'd want to leave alone inside your home, especidally if you
have young children.  He has bragged here about throwing kids around
inside his church and subborned his own children into working long hours
in the "modestly successful alarm company" he ran out of his garage in
Connecticut years ago.