Re: Random speaker pop on NetworX home alarm

When programming the system from the keypad a pop is heard at the end
of the programming. This is normal.  It may also be true when
programming through the downloading feature.   You may find that this
pop may also be associated with a daily test signal sent by the panel
to the central station -- and the system is programmed to emit the pop
at that time.  I do not have my manual handy so I can not verify it.
Check with your monitoring company to see if there is a correlation
between the receipt of the daily test signal and the pop.