Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > Mike, I won't bother to add too much more to this thread except to advise
> > you to be just as careful of this gentleman's statements as you should be
> > with anyone that posts here.

And all of this comming from the most nortoious and blatently nasty
person Usenet has ever encounterd.

Why don't you tell us how many people in this Newsgroup actually
want anything to do with you?

Why don't you take a poll and see how many actually think that what
you do and have done to this group over the years, is commendable?

The only reason you can continue to post here with impunity is because
you know that no one is going to take the time to go back and check out

what a perverse individual you are. Why is it that YOU are the only one
who
has a multitude of people posting negative posts about, constantly, for
years,
in this Newsgroup. You've been thrown out of other groups because
you've lied
about people and gone real life with them to ruin their reputations,
simply because
they didn't tolerate you arrogance. Calling peoples employers, and
making false
claims to authorities to get people in trouble.

And the amazing thing about all of this is that your reputation and
record of
depraved behavior in Usenet is so extensive it's actually too
ridiculous to
describe.

You're a nasty, sinister degenerate that deserves exactly what you get
in this
group.