Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

As I said, there are those who don't agree with what I say, some quite
strongly. This can also reflect itself in an obsession in continuing the
status quo, since it assuredly is in their own best interests to do so.
However, pay no mind to this; shop for the best deal for you. Monthly
contracts have significant value and equity in spite of what this poster
indicates, and there are quite a number of companies who deal this way,
albeit perhaps harder to find in the market. Nor should you as the customer
ever have to sign a long term contract that doesn't do anything for YOU if
it is not in YOUR best interests!!

However, far more important is that you find a reliable dealer who can give
you a total overall package which first and foremost provides you a
comprehensive security package at a price you want to pay - with or without
a long term committment on your part !

Good luck again.....

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html