Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

Mike, 99% of these wars involve the same individual to whom you were
responding to. Someone once created a list of people Bass has flamed
over the years (in this newsgroup and 2 others) and it's in the
hundreds. Remember that a con man is always the nicest, or most
knowledgeable guy you could ever meet until he takes you for a ride.
Spare yourself the aggravation involved with who seems polite and who
seems nasty, and just stick to your search for a good company. I
sincerely hope your visit here pays off for you.