hello I have an alarm problem

It started when the council workmen came and fitted UPVC windows in my flat.
They just smashed off all the door and window sensors saying the alarm
company would have to fix proper UPVC type sensors. Well the job was
finished apart from the alarm, after a week or 2 I rang the council and they
sent an alarm engineer to look at the damage. He said, this isn't
maintenance this is refitting. I explained what had happened and off he
went. The end of it I have no alarm, The council say its the alarm companys
job, the alarm company say they only do maintenance. The property needs a
new alarm. The council won't pay for a new alarm so here we are! The alarm
is an 'Optima compact 2' and there are 6 windows and 2 doors in the flat.
All with wires dangling, and some smashed plastic sensors. I am at the stage
where I am willing to pay out of my own pocket to get an alarm up and
chiming! If I buy the 6 window and 2 door sensors will they come with
fitting /wiring instructions? I can wire a plug and am not colour blind, I
reckon the hard work has been done with all the wiring just sat waiting for
the sensors. So any advice on the sensors would be good, they were vibration
types that could be set from 1 to 3 bumps, the only UPVC sticky fitted, I
can find are just window opening and not vibration type. I am getting
desperate now as out local kids have worked there are no alarms on our
estate and are getting rather active. Cheers.