Re: Alarm Panel For Detached Garage

My bad.  That panel in the main house is  DSC PC5010.  I know I can out
the garage on another partition, but that DSC is maxed out on power
because I already have 4 keypads, 6 motions, and an escort voice
(telephone) interface hooked up.  Actually, I'm slightly over on power
usage, but it works fine.

I can add an additional power to the DSC (pc5204, battery, transformer,
cabinet), but I figure I can get a separate system whole system for th
garage for about the same cost.