Re: Simplicity

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:FvWIf.15638$H%4.506@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Hugeass wrote:
>

>> I purchased mine @ http://www.alarmuperstore.com
>>

> <sigh>
>
> As for dealing with any online entity, make sure you do your homework.
> There is no owner information available for alarmsuperstore.com (reference
> GoDaddy.com).  Registration was done through an anonymous service
> provider.  Their BBB report isn't all that much more revealing either
> (http://www.trenton.bbb.org/nis/newsearch2.asp?ID=1&strBCode=02210000&ComID=0221000011006920&ComName=Alarm+Super+Store%2E+com).
> Yes, they have an "800" number, but their site doesn't have a shopping
> cart (there are extra steps involved in purchasing product), and makes
> extensive use of PDF's (which makes it a bit of a "kludge" to navigate).
>
> As for "Hugeass", he's just as anonymous as the "owner(s)", having only
> "surfaced" recently and looks to have a problem with Robert Bass to boot.

Frank, I looked up the URL you provided (which I take is yours)
www.yoursecuritysource.com  and there is no owner information either. This
is what  found
      WHOIS Underlying Registry Data:

      Whois Server Version 1.3

      Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
      with many different competing registrars. Go to
http://www.internic.net
      for detailed information.

      Domain Name: YOURSECURITYSOURCE.COM
      Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
      Whois Server: whois.opensrs.net
      Referral URL: http://domainhelp.tucows.com
      Name Server: NS8.I-MECCA.NET
      Name Server: NS9.I-MECCA.NET
      Updated Date: 22-aug-2005
      Creation Date: 17-oct-2003
      Expiration Date: 17-oct-2010
      Last update of whois database: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 02:55:03 EST

Frank, why do you think offer anonymous domain registration? Thousands use
it every day. If they didn't they would not sell it. As far as the BBB
report - 1 RESOLVED COMLAINT - I find that totally acceptable for an online
store of that size compared to 15 BBB complaints from
www.bassburglaralarms.com

I received a toll free 800 # as soon as I placed my first order. As the site
states, along with a tracker#. I can understand not supplying a toll free
number until after you make a purchase. If not can you imagine the mount of
people shopping that would call just for bullshit. For the no shopping cart,
I found that a little unusual, BUT for the *Quality* of service, fast FREE
SHIPPING, and EXCELLENT pricing, I have no problem filling out an order
form. Sounds like you hold something personal against
www.Alarmsuperstore.com I find them one of the best I have purchased from on
the Internet.