Simplicity

  I am looking for a cheap autodialer that will dial my home when a pellet
stove goes out.  I know this sounds off topic but I first thought that a
security system has just this option.  All I want to do is monitor a
normally open contact closure and when it is activated, the autodialer calls
my house.  I don't need announcements, modem tones don't matter.  I'll use
caller ID.  Can anyone steer me to some solutions?