Re: Simplicity

Caution when considering BAss Burglar Alarms
Check the Better Business Bureau, too many complaints
to list here. He also works from outside the US.

Would you give your credit card number to a convicted felon?
You would be if you used BAss Burglar Alarms.

Mr. BAss...keep advertising your store on ASA
I love to help out.....

Norm Mugford

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html