Re: Some observations !

> Hehehe.....nice one Mikey! Its winter here for Floridians ! They don't go on
> the beaches until its as hot as hell ! The only ones on the beach now are
> Snowbirds and fishermen. Starting middle of March, the hordes of students
> come down for winter break. Then the fun begins.....

Most full time Floridians hide when Spring Break starts.  All the
kids do is litter the beaches and everyplace else with spent beer
cans, etc., and make a lot of noise.

> I guesss they ain't built tough like us Canucks( we have antifreeze for
> blood !) Down here they put on coats and whine if the temperature drops
> below 50 degrees Fahrenheit.....yeah, yeah...I know...it sounds like I'm
> jealous. Truth is I am !!

Snowbirds get a mixed reaction from Floridians.  They're good for
the economy but they clog the roads and most of them can't drive
worth a jiminex.  You always see a few of them driving South on
the Tamiami Trail ... in the Northbound lanes!

> No butt floss to gawk at yet unfortunately!!

For that you need to go to FT Lauderdale of South Beach in Miami.
There's also Haulover Beach where you can get an "Aulover" tan,
Beach but word is that's mostly gay.

> If I see any thats less than 60 years old, I'll take a picture
> and send it to you personally....:))))

Heh, heh, heh.  One day a few years ago after my first trip to
Brazil some friends from out of town came to Sarasota.  They
asked me to show them around and we went to (among other places)
Siesta Key Beach.  I remember thinking, "Gee I *used* to think
American bikinis were sexy... until I saw what they wear in Rio".
As I was thinking about that I noticed one truly beautiful young
lady in a form fitting bikini and thought, "Well, OK.  That one's
nice".  Just then the girl turned around, saw me and yelled, "Oi,
tio Robert!  Todo Bom?"   That's Portuguese for "Hi, uncle
Robert.  Is everything OK?"  Tio, or uncle, is a term of respect
for someone older than oneself.  She was a Brasileira I know from
town.  Soooo, if you really want to see beautiful errm, sand
dunes... come to Brazil.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.