Re: Alarm Panel For Detached Garage

Unheated garage in Chicago...hmm...I wouldn't put a panel in there or a
motion.  It would probably be ok most of the time but when it gets to
be -20F you're gonna have some issues.  I would recomend hard wired
contacts on the doors and wire them into a panel in the house.

Most of the panels are only listed for use only to 32F.  Yes, you can
use them to lower temps but electronics dont like it and become
unreliable.

Just a thought