Re: Some observations !

Hehehe.....nice one Mikey! Its winter here for Floridians ! They don't go on
the beaches until its as hot as hell ! The only ones on the beach now are
Snowbirds and fishermen. Starting middle of March, the hordes of students
come down for winter break. Then the fun begins.....

I guesss they ain't built tough like us Canucks( we have antifreeze for
blood !) Down here they put on coats and whine if the temperature drops
below 50 degrees Fahrenheit.....yeah, yeah...I know...it sounds like I'm
jealous. Truth is I am !!

No butt floss to gawk at yet unfortunately !! If I see any thats less than
60 years old, I'll take a picture and send it to you personally....:))))

RHC