Re: EOL's

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:yvmKf.49944$sa3.45680@xxxxxxxxxxx

>  I also see where you were trying to go with
> this (in your original response which Robert took such exception to and
> which has grown all out of proportion).  I think we should all learn to
> be a bit more tolerant and not "jump" on the first wrong thing a person
> says.  There are nicer ways of saying "you're wrong" than flashing the
> "you were never an installer so how would you know" card.

It is one thing to make a correction for the benefit of the readers and yet
another to continue through the post  making condescending remarks to
vertually everything and everyone he (bASS) posts to. I would say he has an
over inflated ego, but witnessing his antics, it is accompanied by some sort
of mental illness. I guess he feels like top dog while behind a keyboard.

> I'm guilty of doing the very same thing when it comes to some of the
> more idiotic things Robert says.

Difference is you, and I, and several others, only do it to him and usually
in retaliation for his blithering idiotic remarks.

 >  I have no doubt that
> Robert installed and serviced systems as well.

And when you are away from anything for a while, you get rusty and not
necessarily up on the latest and greatest equipment and methods, but yet he
continues to post as if he is still in the trade by posting in present
tense.

>Robert represents the
> group in the middle (those with actual hands-on experience and some
> installation knowledge).  I think most of the people in this Newgroup
> fall into this category.

Nobody falls into the same category as RLB. He'll probably take that as a
compliment.

> It's interesting that he seems to think that continuing to misrepresent
> his experience in the face of so much overwhelming evidence to the
> contrary somehow gives him more credibility,

The mental illness thing again.

>when all it really does is
> make him look more like a "wannabee".

Callin it the way you see it Frank?

> I can understand where "28 years
> in the trade" is a whole lot more impressive to say than "15 years",

Mental illness thing again.