Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

I suspect I should diagram the alarm layout and consider the number of zones
I'll need.
Makes sense to me to have cable pulled for all the smoke alarms, temp
sensors (though I
forgot why I need heat sensors if I have smoke alarms installed) and glass
breaks,
Turns out a neighbor has a good buddy who works for an alarm company who's
going
to drop by.

Miek