Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

Got a return call from Monitronics today.   They'll install a honeywell lynx
system which replaces the ademco system.  The pricing was pretty good and
monitoring fee starts at $26.00 for burgalry and medical fire is , I think,
is $3.00 more a month.  What's the verdict on the Honeywell Lynx System?
Anybody know of Capital Defense security company?  They'll install the
system.  I only got a rep's cell phone #.,  Will call back tomorrow and
learn more about the company.

honeywell lynx system
 http://www.home-technology-store.com/lynxren-kt3.aspx?ID=898

I.Q. certified companies in my area:
action system corp,JOHN CHETELAT, 410-325-3200

Mike

"Mike" <wxyz09@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I plan to
>
> Mike
> "Mr.Double-sided tape" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Mike, ADT glassbreaks are $150.00 each. The free reinstall sounds good.
>> Get it in writing.
>>
>> Mike wrote:
>>> Security System Quotes
>>>

>>> ADT corporate
>>> 349.00  Essentials Plus Package 1 Safewatch? Pro 3000 Touchpad
>>> 1 Motion Detector
>>> 1 Indoor Sounder
>>> 2 Door/Window Sensors
>>> 1 Manual Police/Fire Emergency Button
>>> 1 One-Time Telephone Connection Fee
>>> 1 Chime Feature
>>> 125 addition key pad
>>> 70.00 extra door sensor