Re: EOL's

Lets not forget his adventures in issuing rogue cancels

http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-abuse.usenet/msg/03eb056a8c685ccc?dmode=source&hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-abuse.usenet/msg/a620027bab1f49ba?dmode=source&hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-abuse.usenet/msg/510879a03ed45bb4?dmode=source&hl=en

Doug L