Re: EOL's

I know he is trying very hard to yank my chain. I can see why so many
of you truly tire of him.  He's attacked me several times in this news
group and I've tried to be a gentleman about it by not responding in
kind.  I don't play games with people, but he can sure stretch one's
composure.  :-)

Back in the 90s I had asked him to do a sidebar on power supplies for
one of my technical stories when I was with SDM Magazine.  He said he
would do it and so I continued on my other work.  I contacted him
several times about the issue and he continued to insist that he would
get it to me.  When we came down to crunch time I called him and he
said he hadn't done it yet.  When I pressed him he became angry and
stated that he always knew I had other people do my work for me.  I
told him promptly that I can write the thing myself but was only trying
to give him some exposure in SDM.  I hung up and promptly wrote the
darn thing myself in 10 minutes time. Since then, he's tried to cause
others to question my technical knowledge in this news group.  He's
certainly a card, is he not? :-)

Thanks for the return comment.

Al

---