Re: EOL's

He's just trying to be a thorn, Al. Don't let him get under your skin.  He
also 'says' he didn't believe in the green corrosion that sometimes gets on
resistors and can affect their operation and cause them to break.
As you say his knowledge is purely theoretical, no real life experience
outside of the slammer.