Re: Safe Room Door Lock

Yes saw the movie.

It's really not intended to be a people safe-room although it could sorta be
one...more of an informal secured room in a snow-bird house for him to hide
large paintings and shit like that.

I doubt though that a screwdriver could pry opened (towards you) a 600lb mag
lock...I've tried blasting against one that opened away and couldn't do it
with my massive super strength :-)