Safe Room Door Lock

Gotta do a safe-room door lock...I'm thinking a 600lb mag lock? The door
will be semi hidden and swing towards the opening person/side. No other
hardware will be visible on the door...it's in a MBR closet and will have
shelves on it. Heavy wooden door.

I don't think a door strike will work as it will be visible.

Any other ideas before I rough it in tomorrow?