Re: Color code for home alarm wiring

i've always preferred solid over stranded for 90% of my installs...but fail
to see how you'd color code differently for stranded vs. solid :-))

Years ago ADT wire used to have blue instead of green (I think it was
green)...boy that through my installers into a tizzy :-0 --- I bought
hundreds of thousands of feet of it since no one wanted non-standard colored
wire...what a deal I got!