Re: bought a new house - changing security code, etc

Not the case with Pro 1. I had major problem with my neighbor's system. His
contract was up and he was paid up and wanted to come with me. At first they
denied it was locked. Then they had to "find" their in-house tech that could
unlock it. The whole process took 3 freekin weeks.