Re: Safe Room Door Lock

"Robert L Bass"  wrote in message

> > Soss Hinges
>
> Good suggestion.  I think you meant "1,000+ pounds" though, no?

Rick,

Hopefully, you have been here before to know that RLB will try to correct
everything and everybody whether he knows about the subject or not. I am
sure he will try to take credit for the installation of 1,000+

Thanks for the info, good luck on your recovery, and anymore info will add
to the subject matter, as safe rooms are becoming more popular, not only for
individual protection during a crime, but also for personal protection
during times of bad weather, such as hurricanes and tornados.